Rose Gold VCA Perlee vs. Tiffany T Bracelet

NikkisABagGirl

Nicole Angela
O.G.
Aug 26, 2009
I like the design of the VCA more. The beading and gold together is very intricate and feminine IMO. I don't like that the Tiffany has a more masculine feel although it is more modern. That is just the vibe I get from pics, but keep in mind that I have only seen the Perlee in person and not the Tiffany.

Metrowestmama

Lover of Bling
Jan 15, 2013
Luxe Land
I like the design of the VCA more. The beading and gold together is very intricate and feminine IMO. I don't like that the Tiffany has a more masculine feel although it is more modern. That is just the vibe I get from pics, but keep in mind that I have only seen the Perlee in person and not the Tiffany.
@NikkisABagGirl - yes! Though I did see the Tiffany T for the first time over the weekend. I was surprised at how...pretty...it was. I'm not sure why it was not as bold in person as in pics. Maybe because of the rose gold? It softened it. Plus it was not as big as I thought. It has good presence but not as massive as it seems. So, hence more of my dilemma as I was hoping to not feel that flutter, if you know what I mean. :P

LaBoisson

Feb 9, 2012
Perlee VCA is gorgeous...Have you tried on the Tiffany one yet? I have and personally, I chose the VCA.

NikkisABagGirl

Nicole Angela
O.G.
Aug 26, 2009
@NikkisABagGirl - yes! Though I did see the Tiffany T for the first time over the weekend. I was surprised at how...pretty...it was. I'm not sure why it was not as bold in person as in pics. Maybe because of the rose gold? It softened it. Plus it was not as big as I thought. It has good presence but not as massive as it seems. So, hence more of my dilemma as I was hoping to not feel that flutter, if you know what I mean. :P
If you love it, then definitely get what speaks to you. You can't really go wrong if you love what you buy. :biggrin:

PennyD2911

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
I think the Tiffany T looks unisex. The VCA Perlee is very feminine, especially in RG.
As the others have said, chose the one that makes you happy. :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

honhon

Jan 18, 2011
VCA perlee bracelet is too feminine for my taste, I rather go with simpler design

simurgh

O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
So different in style, whichever you are more drawn too, both are gorgeous!
I agree ... Particularly if you're going to stack it. Many people seem worried about the clasp on the vca, particularly if you're going to wear it often. I thought the tiffany was surprisingly soft/pretty in person as well ... That pic doesn't do it justice.

One thought ...they may be different shades of rose gold, and you might have a preference for one over the other.

Last edited:

Metrowestmama

Lover of Bling
Jan 15, 2013
Luxe Land
I was able to go the Tiffany store that is about 10 minutes from my place but the nearest VCA is 4 hours so I can't do a modeling shot of the perlee