Rose Gold planner

Feb 6, 2011
Great finds, from what I've gathered the rose gold planner was quite popular and sold out quickly. My outlet had a lot of rose gold lately including wristlets, cardholders and crossbodys. On a side note I adore your nail polish colour, do you remember what brand/shade it is?

That's so cute. Congrats! Love the Rose gold. Are they still available at the outlets?

Hi, I know my outlet received a shipment on Sunday. Your local outlet may have a second shipment I would call and ask them. The rose gold are very popular since a new color and are selling out first. They also had black they have the 2016 inserts. The face book planner groups have some listed for sale also.

AmorNChanel

Dec 8, 2012
Hi, I know my outlet received a shipment on Sunday. Your local outlet may have a second shipment I would call and ask them. The rose gold are very popular since a new color and are selling out first. They also had black they have the 2016 inserts. The face book planner groups have some listed for sale also.

Thanks. I am going to call my local outlet. Hopefully I will get lucky.

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Love your choices! That planner design is one of my all time favorites. I have it in kelly green and it is the perfect size and very handy. They are also really hard to find, so congrats for getting your hands on one!

Feb 6, 2011
I was able to pick up a rose gold planner! Yeah! It's so pretty. Thanks for posting about it.

Now I need to find the face book planner groups you mentioned. I need motivation to keep with it.

Wonderful news happy for you! I am loving mine. There are several Kate Spade planner groups on Facebook and youtube videos on decorating and planner set up.

Do a search on Facebook for:
Kate Spade planners club
Kate Spade planner addicts
Those are just two of the clubs out there.
Enjoy :smile: