Rose Gold Patchwork Stam... change to black or not?

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I am having a dilemma whether I should change color for my Patchwork Stam in Rose Gold. I find this color quite hard to match my outfits.

I asked a local bag spa and they are willing to change it into black.

Should I go for the change color or not? This Rose Gold Patchwork Stam used to be on my wishlist for a very long time. So I was debating whether I should do the color change or not..

IMG_4569.JPG

This is her current color, needs retouch on the handles as well if I decided to keep its color.

IMG_5794.JPG

Or should I change to black for more wearable color?

IMG_6424.JPG

My twins! Looking forward to finding a Cobalt Blue Stam as well!!

Since it was on your wishlist for a long time, will you regret it if you change the color to black? I am guessing you would not be able to change it back to this color and it may be hard to find again. Maybe for starters, try and see if you can coordinate some outfits to go with it and see if that will help you use it more often.

This is a very neutral color and looks gorgeous. I’m surprised you’re having a hard time matching your clothes. Keep in mind if you dye it, it’ll change the texture of the leather making it stiffer. I suggest keeping it as and rocking this beauty!

I would change to black!

I have the red patchwork- I purchased this new. I just bought the black one, pre-loved. I don’t know if it was touched up with dye. I have the suspicion that it was touched up. It is a bit harder to the touch. But it was such a good price and not easy to find this style IMG_3175.JPGIMG_3640.JPG

Reactions: netter and iqaganda
I think the rose gold is gorgeous. I would not change it! U can find great black bags everywhere ...I think the Stam in rose gold is beyond stunning, and a very neutral color. Go on Pinterest to look up outfit matching with this color bag, u will get a ton of ideas.

I think the rose gold is gorgeous. I would not change it! U can find great black bags everywhere ...I think the Stam in rose gold is beyond stunning, and a very neutral color. Go on Pinterest to look up outfit matching with this color bag, u will get a ton of ideas.

Thanks! I’d definitely check it out. I also found a BN Black Stam and keeping an eye on it! I’m getting addicted to Stams lately.. better late than never!

Reactions: jbags07
You'll never know what you've got until it is gone. I have a strange salmon coloured Natasha that I didn't know what to do with. I planned to change the colour and researched how to colour it myself. I was set to go ahead and do it but decided to carry it around for a week. I am so glad I didn't do it.

Reactions: iqaganda
I had this exact Stam when it was originally released around 2005-ish....I loveddd this bag so much and found it matched fine with anything. It was def my go-to bag for quite some time... I ended up selling it a longggg time ago, but this bag will always have a special place in my heart... what did you end up doing??

Reactions: iqaganda and netter
I had this exact Stam when it was originally released around 2005-ish....I loveddd this bag so much and found it matched fine with anything. It was def my go-to bag for quite some time... I ended up selling it a longggg time ago, but this bag will always have a special place in my heart... what did you end up doing??

I didn’t change its colour in the end. I wanted this color for a stam for so long that even though I find it difficult to pair up, I decided to keep its color. And I ended up finding a small stam in black too! My favorite among the trio.

Reactions: netter and Bambs