Rose gold michael kors watch

finerthings15

Jan 9, 2012
I have been lusting over the rose gold MK watch for a very long time but wanted to know about how it wears over time. I have a silver tone MK watch that is very scratched up but not noticeable because of the silver hardware. Just wanted to know if the rose gold plating wears off, scratches off or even fades. Thank you!

I don't wear it anymore but I have a rose gold/white ceramic Michael Kors watch which I wore solidly for over a year and never had any issues with the rose gold fading. They seem (from my experience anyway) to be very sturdy watches. No scratches that I can see on mine either.

Thank you for the link! I think I will go for it :smile: now another question -styling?! All my jewelry is white gold or silver- how will that look with a big bold rg watch?
I think it will look great!! I really want one of these watches too - another thing on my ever growing wishlist... perhaps sometime in 2013.... but back to topic, I wear all white gold except for my cartier rose gold love cuff and I think mixing white gold with rose gold looks great! Go for it!