Rose Gold Metallic

Diane, would you possibly know - other than the document case and pillow that I see are in the silver other SLGs becoming available in?:graucho:

your right that silver does look sweeeet!
I just texted Danah @ VF and she says that the silver isn't in the store yet but will be coming in lanyards, key rings, pouches, wallets & bracelets. They should be arriving in the next month or so. (I only asked about the slg's.)

And just when I thought I felt like I didn't need anything else....that was a false sense of contentment.

Last edited:
I recently acquired a peltro cabat and then a peltro wallet. I feel like I'm being taunted by the new silver screaming, "Buy me! Buy me!" I'm not going to be near a BV store for a couple of weeks and am hoping that by the time I am, that I will have developed immunity to it. It's not likely, but a girl can hope.......

I guess we have to count on buying at least one new BV item each season... Rather than completely banning ourselves. They keep coming out with temptations, whether a new color, style, or treatment. I'm currently on a ban, yet I was looking online at BVs. Stumbling across the Rose Gold.

Here I thought that the only BV silver I was drawn to was Peltro (and Armatura), all gone for good. Except for preloved, of course. So, I was okay with what I already have. Then BV throws out a curve ball with these new metallics. I'm looking at the Rose Gold, which seems different from Petale, because both colors are shown and named on the BV website. Plus the Bluette Grosgrain, which could satisfy my craving for something small in Electrique. And now the Silver Grosgrain, as a substitute for Peltro.

I am loving my Pillow Bag. Don't think I could pull it off in Silver or the Rose Gold, so I am safe there. Then again, I haven't seen them in person yet, so I may change my mind later.

I guess we have to count on buying at least one new BV item each season... Rather than completely banning ourselves. They keep coming out with temptations, whether a new color, style, or treatment. I'm currently on a ban, yet I was looking online at BVs. Stumbling across the Rose Gold.

Here I thought that the only BV silver I was drawn to was Peltro (and Armatura), all gone for good. Except for preloved, of course. So, I was okay with what I already have. Then BV throws out a curve ball with these new metallics. I'm looking at the Rose Gold, which seems different from Petale, because both colors are shown and named on the BV website. Plus the Bluette Grosgrain, which could satisfy my craving for something small in Electrique. And now the Silver Grosgrain, as a substitute for Peltro.

I am loving my Pillow Bag. Don't think I could pull it off in Silver or the Rose Gold, so I am safe there. Then again, I haven't seen them in person yet, so I may change my mind later.
Let's face it....we're doomed!!!!! :help: ....I'm afraid help is not coming.....

I still like the older metallics better but I like the newer bag styles better so I am pretty safe. I have an armatura veneta and a peltro continental wallet. I also have a brunito key fob and just ordered a small coin purse in Bluette gros grain. I think I am set for metallics. I also tire of some bags easily and don't like to have more than of each style. It's so easy to get carried away...

Gorgeous! [emoji813] Does anyone know how the metallic leather wears over time? Is it as durable as the regular leather?
I have an argento gros grain pillow and wallet, which I have used consistently over the last year - both have very minimal wear over my other 2 non mettalic. Thinking of adding another metallic to my small shiny collection . The silver has caught my eye.

Gorgeous! :heart: Does anyone know how the metallic leather wears over time? Is it as durable as the regular leather?

It wears well. I have the Argento pillow, zip wallet, small l-zip wallet and double knot bracelet. Bought the haul last July. No wear at all. I'm very happy with this collection.

I have an argento gros grain pillow and wallet, which I have used consistently over the last year - both have very minimal wear over my other 2 non mettalic. Thinking of adding another metallic to my small shiny collection . The silver has caught my eye.

It wears well. I have the Argento pillow, zip wallet, small l-zip wallet and double knot bracelet. Bought the haul last July. No wear at all. I'm very happy with this collection.

Thank you both! I'd love to have a Rose Gold Pillow or at least a key chain. :P

Well, I'm thinking about getting the rose gold wallet:smile: like I need another wallet!
Has anyone gotten one yet?
I am not able to post any photos tonight on my iPad or on my phone:sad:

I think I may have immunity to Rose Gold. I saw the shoes at Valley Fair last week. It's a stunningly beautiful color. I picked up one of the shoes to take a closer look and was dismayed to discover that it was not at all flattering to my skin tone. Shucks. More shoes for someone else.

Reactions: Passerine123
no...but I'll ask. I'm wondering that myself.....
The new silver metallic pieces are being unpacked at the VF store now. So far, I've gotten photos of a small wallet and the pillow bag. I think I'll only get photos of the silver, as that's all I inquired about. I'll post them when I get several...(if I get several).