Rose Gold LOVE ++

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I have been looking for a rose gold bag, ever since my Phoebe didn't work out for me.....I wasn't a fan of the other styles from the recent collection with rose gold. However, i always randomly search ebay for "Coach rose gold" and see what I come up with....I came across this beauty today

Coach Rose Gold Sabrina !!!!! It is a few years old, but the seller described it as new condition, and the photos seem to coincide with that description. I literally cannot wait to get it. I am beyond excited.

I don't think the style is dated, but honestly, even if it is, I just can't stop staring at this bag!!!!!

Here are some pics of it to hold me over until I get it in my hands and do a reveal!!!

Please note: neither pics are mine.

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations on the find. I use my Sabrina's all the time - definitely not a dated style. :smile:

3. Gorgeous!

4. Holy Gorgeous Bag, Batman!! :faint: Wowsers! I never knew Sabrina came in this color. What a find, congrats!

5. Thanks! I didn't even know about the Sabrina style LOL, so imagine my surprise!!! I had a denim python Sophia but got rid of it a year ago....this will be a nice replacement :biggrin:

Thank you!

Thanks!!! I love it!!

6. Beautiful. Now your making me want a rose gold bag:smile:

7. Love it! The style is not dated (I carry mine); it's classic. And rose gold. GORGEOUS!!

9. Very pretty. I really like the rose gold shimmer and the hardware. I hope she's as pretty in person. Congratulations!

10. Very pretty! Sabrina is one of my fave bags. I have Sabrina in espresso and have since retired her. I find myself not wanting to use her in case she wears out. Lol. I'm protective of my bag even after about 5 years of owning her and loving her. Does that make me crazy? Don't answer that. :P

11. Great find. I found one on E-bay a couple years ago too. It's a great bag, I love Sabrinas....
    I have a bit of a hard time trying to match outfits to it, usually browns work with it.....

12. I remember this bag from its release. It is really nice, great discovery, enjoy. Don't worry, the style isn't dated. It's a modified doctor bag style, around all the time.

13. That's a pretty bag! Congrats on finding one in the color youl were looking for.

Personally, I think if someone likes a bag, carries it, and it makes them happy - whether it's a new style or older style - that's what counts. (Only the fashion police care if its new or old.)

Looking forward to reveal pics.

14. I remember this bag very well. IRL it looks like the second photo. I remember almost buying it and going back and forth on it until they were gone. I want to say this style in rosegold sold out & did not go to the outlet (or at least in mass). Sabrina was very popular. Then in the later editions they stopped doing the chain strap (which I love). I have black patent Sabrina with amber hardware and chain strap. They did a green patent chain strap, a camel patent I think, and maybe a purple color. I also think it was one of those where one of the sizes was a dept store exclusive like the Small Steel Sabrina. Congratulations on your upcoming bag! So great to see these blasts from the past. And it is a classic satchel style so no worries there

15. Thank you!! I hope so as well!! *keeps fingers crossed*

Lol! not crazy at all!! I am the same way about some of my bags!!!

Yeah, I can imagine the trouble with that, I plan to use it a lot in the summer, with white jeans :biggrin:

Thank you!!!

I will most definitely post reveal photos!!!

Woo hoo!!!! This makes me feel even more special and lucky to snag it!!!