Rose Gold Kelly Dog Ring GM

Does anyone know if the CDC and Kelly rings come in Yellow gold? I've inquired twice to the Hermes store in SF and both times have not received a reply back.
I guess these don't cost enough to warrant a reply back.

Thanks!
I saw the kelly ring on one of the european Hermes websites in yellow gold not too long ago.

This is so funny--I had the exact same issue with the clou. I tried it on practically every finger and I could not get a comfortable fit. The nail head did the same to my finger and if I went up a size to avoid that, it was too big. I just decided it wasn't the piece for me.

H rose gold is very pink so I do know what you mean about it not being an exact match with the love but that would be okay too--Lol.

As beautiful as the Kelly and CDC are stacked and I agree, they are stunning!, I'm still on the fence about the CDC ring. To stack them, I have to go up a size to 52 in the CDC ring so I don't look like I have a muffin top on my finger. Lol. The only problem with that is I would only be able to wear it stacked, as the 52 cdc is too big to wear alone. This is the only thing that has stopped me from getting the CDC ring as well. I think I'm going to get the chaine d'ancre band and wear it on a different finger. I have been trying for weeks to find a stack that works for me. Lol!!!! I can't wait to see your pieces when you get them!!!

Oh I am so glad I'm not the only person who had trouble with the Clou ring! I will try on the Love RG (maybe with some stones?) next weekend and try to imagine it with the Kelly and/or CDC ring. I will also be sure to try on the CDC ring and Kelly individually to see if I too have sizing issues -- both of them in a 53 fit my ring finger perfectly while stacked but I forgot to try them on separately and since I normally wear a 52, I will probably share your dilemma (love the description of finger muffin top btw!!!) The CdA band is beautiful, too! Please post pics of it if you get it - would love to see it!

I had my SA order the YG CDC ring and the PM Kelly and I must say I much prefer the GM Kelly ring. I wanted to order it in YG and was told it only comes in RG, ugh. I bought the CDC and now I am wondering what to layer it with. I really love the look of the CDD with the large Kelly. Should I stick with RG? I don't own any RG so I am unsure.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about layering the Chanel ring with the CDC?

I just don't know...the Chanel ring I've always thought to be pretty but I would have to see the two together.

I have been unable to find anything to layer with my GM Kelly. Even though my fingers are long, I guess I just don't have enough finger space to accommodate multiple rings comfortably. This has only ever been an issue with the Kelly as I stack rings all the time. It just has to do with the width of the band for me. Oh well such is life and I love her anyway. Just classically elegant.

As for the rose gold, hmmmm. I happen to love rose gold so for me it was a no brainer. $4500 (give or take depending on taxes) is a substantial amount of money to spend on a piece if you're not 100% on the metal choice. Personally, I would sleep on the rose Kelly for just a bit as it's not going anywhere and I've yet to hear of a confirmed price increase. Just my two cents...

Congrats in the CDC ring!

I just don't know...the Chanel ring I've always thought to be pretty but I would have to see the two together.

I have been unable to find anything to layer with my GM Kelly. Even though my fingers are long, I guess I just don't have enough finger space to accommodate multiple rings comfortably. This has only ever been an issue with the Kelly as I stack rings all the time. It just has to do with the width of the band for me. Oh well such is life and I love her anyway. Just classically elegant.

As for the rose gold, hmmmm. I happen to love rose gold so for me it was a no brainer. $4500 (give or take depending on taxes) is a substantial amount of money to spend on a piece if you're not 100% on the metal choice. Personally, I would sleep on the rose Kelly for just a bit as it's not going anywhere and I've yet to hear of a confirmed price increase. Just my two cents...

Congrats in the CDC ring!

Thanks. I agree, that's a lot of $$ to spend on something I may regret later.
I ordered the Chanel ring so I'll see what they look like stacked.

I finally succumbed and bought a rose gold Kelly Dog GM ring. Love it. Here it is, stacked with an Aliance Ariane rose gold ring. My cat loves it too (you can't see her very clearly because she's black but she does have yellow eyes and sharp white teeth :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_9061.jpg
    IMG_9061.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 995
Reactions: 6thfingerwanted
I finally succumbed and bought a rose gold Kelly Dog GM ring. Love it. Here it is, stacked with an Aliance Ariane rose gold ring. My cat loves it too (you can't see her very clearly because she's black but she does have yellow eyes and sharp white teeth :smile:

you got it--yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::woohoo::heart::hugs: So excited for you!!! I love talking jewelry with you :love: Beautiful cat and beautiful rings!