Rose Gold Kelly Dog Ring GM

Mar 2, 2012
Hi there:smile:
Just wanted opinions on the GM Rose Gold Kelly Dog Ring. I keep re-visiting the piece at my local store. I love it, although I wish it were available without the four tiny diamonds, but haven't made the purchase yet. I actually stacked it with the thin rose gold CDC ring while in-store today and it looked very pretty. Does anyone have this particular ring? Any MOD shots. Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.:biggrin:

Hi there:smile:
Just wanted opinions on the GM Rose Gold Kelly Dog Ring. I keep re-visiting the piece at my local store. I love it, although I wish it were available without the four tiny diamonds, but haven't made the purchase yet. I actually stacked it with the thin rose gold CDC ring while in-store today and it looked very pretty. Does anyone have this particular ring? Any MOD shots. Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.:biggrin:

I saw these two rings and wanted to purchase both and do the same stacking. I didn't get to take any pics though.

I have the YG Kelly bracelet. I love it and the ring but decided on a bracelet as I have a few rings from Hermes already. If you keep revisiting the piece then it's likely you do love it a lot. Enabling here! (Sorry cannot help with a pic of the ring).

I have this ring and I love it! Its a very simple piece, and I have taken some mod shots of it previously but unfortunately it is not very clear, so sorry about that!! here are the pics, hope this helps!! P.s i think if you keep revisiting it that is a sign that you really love it and should get it!! hehehehe

Attachments

• rg kelly lock ring.jpg
    rg kelly lock ring.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 2,006
  • rg ring.jpg
    rg ring.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 2,263
blusilv said:
I have this ring and I love it! Its a very simple piece, and I have taken some mod shots of it previously but unfortunately it is not very clear, so sorry about that!! here are the pics, hope this helps!! P.s i think if you keep revisiting it that is a sign that you really love it and should get it!! hehehehe

Thank you so much for the pics!!! It looks fabulous on you. Of course, you're so right--it's definitely a sign if I keep revisiting it :smile:)

blusilv said:

We're twins on the CDC's and it looks great with both!!!!!! Very versatile ring. Must have ;)

Thanks so much ladies! Your opinions help greatly. I saw this ring about two months ago and fell in love. Then I kind of put it on the back burner and decided that I was going to get the thin CDC rose gold ring to stack with Cartier's Juste un Clou, which I also have not purchased yet. (Indecisive much?!) While in the store yesterday, I looked at it once again and almost could not take it off. I'm going to go back on Thursday to get it.

beachy10 said:
I saw these two rings and wanted to purchase both and do the same stacking. I didn't get to take any pics though.

Did you notice that you had to go up a size to stack? I felt that for comfort, I had to size up in the GM Kelly ring for stacking. So the dilemma yesterday was either to buy the kelly on its own or buy both the Kelly and thin CDC and wear them together. I can't wear either alone though as individually they are too big. Lol!!!

Thanks so much ladies! Your opinions help greatly. I saw this ring about two months ago and fell in love. Then I kind of put it on the back burner and decided that I was going to get the thin CDC rose gold ring to stack with Cartier's Juste un Clou, which I also have not purchased yet. (Indecisive much?!) While in the store yesterday, I looked at it once again and almost could not take it off. I'm going to go back on Thursday to get it.

Please post pics when you get it!!