rose gold hw

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello everyone, I recently bought a mini rockie in the color latte with rose gold hw, it's still on the way, but it's my first aw rockie, im very excited! I have never used rose gold hw, anyone who has the rose gold hw bag, could you tell me how it holds up? does the rose gold fade over time? TIA:smile:

2. Hi there! I have the Rocco in rose gold and black leather, it's holding up really well. No fades, just scratches. Scratches are inevitable though. I'm sure you will love it, the bag is made of quality. I've had mine for almost 4 years now and when I first got it, I used it for like a year straight. :lol: Still one of my favorite bags in my collection.

HTH!

3. thank you so much for the feedback! it's good to know that the rose gold color doesn't fade easily, i don't mind scratches..it happens all the time with any other hw haha, i'm glad to hear after 4 years this bag is still one of your fav, it is a classic and i am so looking forward to receiving mine, it's taking forever but Im sure it's worth a wait!:biggrin:
    thanks again xx

4. Pics once it arrives plz