ROSE Gold Hardware on Classic Flaps!!!

that would be so cool! A friend of mine has lots of rose gold jewellery and it looks so modern but classic in one! I would love it!

I hope Karl reads this forum, hehe

Yeah sorry if the title was misleading that they were actually being made! Lately I have been sooooo into rose gold jewelry. I bought a Rose Gold Michael Kors watch, a rose gold star necklace and a rose gold ring! The bags have yellow gold and silver so I don't see why they wouldn't make the classic flaps with rose gold chains. I think it would sell REALLY well!

Oh my gosh, I am obsessed with rose gold! I just recently bought a pair of rose gold hoop earrings. My DH bought me a set of diamond stacking rings for my birthday and one of the rings is rose gold.

Rose gold is especially flattering when paired with red, fuschia, and lavender.I would love to see rose gold hardware on a red caviar flap. I'll go look for my clasp which has a cabachon ruby set in rose gold so you'll get an idea and then post a picture.

HAHA! I also assumed you had some inside information! They have done rose gold before. Well, I guess it was kind of coppery, but it had a rose-ish tint to it.

I would love if they came out with Rose Gold Hardware like they had on the Cloudy Bundle for the Flaps.

The idea of rose gold + 2.55 fills me with (hope and) joy!

Like Nat, I love my cloudy bundle also partly because of the pretty rose gold hardware!!