I just began my 1st birkin with rose gold hw the touch
My constance 18 so with rose gold
So far I only seen rose gold hardware with birkin and constance
Has anyone seen in Kelly or other model
My rose rose acquisition has began
What I remember
Touch series birkin only
Constance
Regular birkin only in black or gris t and blue ?
Small slg

Any other Intel?

I saw a bicolor 20cm Swift toolbox in Las Vegas over the new year with rose gold hardware. If I remember correctly it was blue Brighton with a red interior. It sadly wasn’t the right size for me.

Reactions: lastnametea
Cherche Midi bordeaux
cba3504bf143673e4d6b7422d4f91191.jpg

I just began my 1st birkin with rose gold hw the touch
My constance 18 so with rose gold
So far I only seen rose gold hardware with birkin and constance
Has anyone seen in Kelly or other model
My rose rose acquisition has began
What I remember
Touch series birkin only
Constance
Regular birkin only in black or gris t and blue ?
Small slg

Any other Intel?
The Cherche Midi has been available in rose gold hw since 2017. For Birkins in rose gold, I've seen pics of it in black, Etain, Gris Tourterelle, and Bleu Nuit.

Perhaps all rose gold owners and lovers
Can share more new informations
Sightings
Pictures matching set
New purchases
Personal collection of
Or even using experience
Here

i did found Rosegold plating very prone to scratches, i used my constance just one time and already had few sctarches on it. I asked my SA regarding rosegold plating is much softer than gold and silver, maybe it's the reason why it's not on kelly?

Omg! I’m experiencing the same thing with my C and I thought I was crazy lol [emoji23] I have two C, one with RGHW and one with PHW; the HW on the RGHW C is all scratched up and it even has a few deep scratches/scuffs on it. However, my PHW C barely has any scratches on the HW and I use both bags regularly.

Reactions: randeeh and cavalla
Omg! I’m experiencing the same thing with my C and I thought I was crazy lol [emoji23] I have two C, one with RGHW and one with PHW; the HW on the RGHW C is all scratched up and it even has a few deep scratches/scuffs on it. However, my PHW C barely has any scratches on the HW and I use both bags regularly.
Wow if this is the case then they shouldn't have released the hardware yet. My SA told me the reason why it took so long for RGHW to be added was because Hermes wanted to develope hardware which was as resilient as the GHW and PHW type used. My RGHW is on a C which I use gently so I have not noticed this happening.