ROSE GOLD HARDWARE AND JEWELRY

I really never liked it on either jewelry or handbags but I am now re-thinking this. I think it can be fresh and new, youthful and cool. On bags I think it depends on the color . I never really fipped over it until I saw a constance in trench with rose gold hardware. I think that bag changed my mind.

I love H rose gold jewelry!! It looks so young stylish and elegant in the same time.
For bags, I think it depends on what color it is placed on, I think it suits well with Craie, Black, dark blue colors.

I'm getting a rose gold diamond pendant made for me - my first REAL rose gold jewellery (everything else is YG, SS or Plat.). I'm hoping this will be my new everyday necklace. Honestly, I'm a bit nervous about it! But it does suit me & my hubby loves the colour on me. I'm hoping it'll look nice mixed with YG - I'm liking warmer metals at the moment

I think the jewelry is really pretty. I have a rose gold initial necklace that I love and wear nearly 24/7. The color is definitely gold with a rosy cast, not pink. I have an inexpensive rose gold/SS Invicta watch that's a light pink tone without the yellow gold base color. For my personal taste, I don't like the brighter pink in something like an MK watch.
I feel the same about hardware and agree that how it's paired is key.

I've seen some really nice rg jewellery but I wouldn't wear myself. If you love it then buy it. I firmly believe that you should wear what you love, especially when it comes to jewellery. Don't worry about what other people think.

I'm just not sure. I know that I like the rose gold in a watch that isn't totally rose gold. there needs to be either another metal in the band or the face in another color. When I compare the H bracelets, i find i am starting to like the warm tones of the rose gold as compared to the gold, especially in cdc's I did see a Constance in trench with rose gold and it was to die for. I am older so I am wondering if it is too young for me.

I love rose gold hardware and Jewelry! I have an anniversary eternity band and I love to wear it with my two tone Cartier tank.

I bought an inexpensive rose gold watch last Xmas and I have been wearing it lots too. I would add I am Asian and rose gold is flattering on my skin tone.

I think rose gold is beautiful! I have a variety of rose gold vintage/antique pieces which I love. Unfortunately modern rose gold (Tiffany, Van Cleef and Cartier) does not suit me. It blends into my skin.

I have several pieces of antique rose gold jewelry, including a watch, and I love it.

One of the problems I have with modern rose gold is that sometimes it looks too coppery.

I've seen some bags with rose gold hardware and though I wouldn't mind having a bag with rose gold hardware--some of the white Rebecca Minkoff ones come to mind--none has come my way.

For years I've admired some of the (faux) rose gold watches that have been around n the stores. Like the Michael Kors ones. But the reviews are so despairing that the rose gold coating rubs off so quickly that I've avoided the watches, even though I love them.