ROSE GOLD HARDWARE AND JEWELRY

suzieshopper

Apr 17, 2009
I really never liked it on either jewelry or handbags but I am now re-thinking this. I think it can be fresh and new, youthful and cool. On bags I think it depends on the color . I never really fipped over it until I saw a constance in trench with rose gold hardware. I think that bag changed my mind.

Nui

May 8, 2014
SE ASIA
I love H rose gold jewelry!! It looks so young stylish and elegant in the same time.
For bags, I think it depends on what color it is placed on, I think it suits well with Craie, Black, dark blue colors.

leechiyong

Sep 3, 2013
I love rose gold jewelry (it's the metal for my wedding set). For bags, I think it really depends. Some colors and styles, it looks absolutely amazing.

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
I love rose gold jewelry, and love the rose gold hardware on a few of my Balenciaga bags. It saddens me Bal discontinued the RG hardware.

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
UK
I'm getting a rose gold diamond pendant made for me - my first REAL rose gold jewellery (everything else is YG, SS or Plat.). I'm hoping this will be my new everyday necklace. Honestly, I'm a bit nervous about it! But it does suit me & my hubby loves the colour on me. I'm hoping it'll look nice mixed with YG - I'm liking warmer metals at the moment

alex9179

Jul 24, 2015
I think the jewelry is really pretty. I have a rose gold initial necklace that I love and wear nearly 24/7. The color is definitely gold with a rosy cast, not pink. I have an inexpensive rose gold/SS Invicta watch that's a light pink tone without the yellow gold base color. For my personal taste, I don't like the brighter pink in something like an MK watch.
I feel the same about hardware and agree that how it's paired is key.

Minty Tea

Jun 14, 2015
I've seen some really nice rg jewellery but I wouldn't wear myself. If you love it then buy it. I firmly believe that you should wear what you love, especially when it comes to jewellery. Don't worry about what other people think.

suziez

May 1, 2016
I'm just not sure. I know that I like the rose gold in a watch that isn't totally rose gold. there needs to be either another metal in the band or the face in another color. When I compare the H bracelets, i find i am starting to like the warm tones of the rose gold as compared to the gold, especially in cdc's I did see a Constance in trench with rose gold and it was to die for. I am older so I am wondering if it is too young for me.

Jan 10, 2011
I love rose gold hardware and Jewelry! I have an anniversary eternity band and I love to wear it with my two tone Cartier tank.

I bought an inexpensive rose gold watch last Xmas and I have been wearing it lots too. I would add I am Asian and rose gold is flattering on my skin tone.

May 29, 2010
I think rose gold is beautiful! I have a variety of rose gold vintage/antique pieces which I love. Unfortunately modern rose gold (Tiffany, Van Cleef and Cartier) does not suit me. It blends into my skin.

liliBuo

Oct 14, 2016
RG is not the most flattering metal on my skin tone, I won't purchase any but on the right people it looks lovely.

Notorious Pink

Hermès PurseBlogger!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
New York
I love RG - it is the most flattering on my skin tone. I've had WG pieces dipped to PG because it's so much better on me. [emoji177]

Sep 13, 2007
The prairies of the Midwest
I have several pieces of antique rose gold jewelry, including a watch, and I love it.

One of the problems I have with modern rose gold is that sometimes it looks too coppery.

I've seen some bags with rose gold hardware and though I wouldn't mind having a bag with rose gold hardware--some of the white Rebecca Minkoff ones come to mind--none has come my way.

For years I've admired some of the (faux) rose gold watches that have been around n the stores. Like the Michael Kors ones. But the reviews are so despairing that the rose gold coating rubs off so quickly that I've avoided the watches, even though I love them.