Rose gold earrings - need advice please!

casiecn

O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
I am in the market for Rose Gold earrings and have found a few pairs I like but am not sure which ones to purchase. I am hoping you jewelry lovers can offer insight and opinions to sway my decision. Here are my thoughts and images of what I am considering:

71d8b4ca06fcc88d264ad491b54127d2.jpg

5777f0aebcc3b30c985172249f6906f9.jpg
98b1423b652da50853b3d0ecd37c299c.jpg
e3a76eb26c16f4fd085c8cebfba6ecb5.jpg

So the Tiffany arrows are cute but are they too juvenile? I am 41 yrs old. I also like the Tiffany Love ones. You can mix and match these? Is that too trendy for my age?

The Tiffany graffiti X earrings seem fairly classic and the last pair is by Jennifer Meyer and also seem classic. Thoughts? Which style do you suggest?

I don't necessarily think the arrow earrings are juvenile, but personally the "love" one is to me. Though the font is very pretty. My favorite by far are the bar earrings. But no matter your age, I'd get the ones you like the best.

Reactions: casiecn
I like the X earrings! Classic and will go with everything for decades!

I do like the arrow ones but it is only for one earring, not a set (I get the point of them in that this is deliberate). There's something about having to buy the same one item twice that turns me off altogether.

I have the Tiffany infinity studs in silver and love them. I am not sure why but I am feeling the need to have earrings in the long and narrow shape such as the bars or arrows. Decisions decisions [emoji15].

I like the arrow, and I am older than you are. Not junvenile (unless maybe you pair with a heart or something ). If you wanted word graffiti, if you want to keep it from feeling too “young” I’d opt for the French words like “oui” and “non” and put one in each ear for stylization and avoid the “matchy matchy” vibe. (That’s my plan at least,). Otherwise I like the bar earrings if they are big enough to have presence on the ear.. I would wrorry the x’s might be too dainty to have presence, and for myself, I like my earrings to have that (i.e. I rarely wear anything smaller than 4mm on my ears.)