Rose Florentin bags on tPF..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't seen any RF vernis bags on this forum! At all! I *think* i've seen a couple accessories, but no rose almas, wilshire BLDs, sunset BLDS... none! :sad:

I saw the rose florentine wilshire and alma pm at my local LV a few weeks ago... it's gorgeous and I can't understand why more people aren't exploring this as a spring option? It's like.. the perfect nude bag with a hint of pink. Super-summery. I think it would go with any spring/summer wardrobe, really. :sad:

I'm wondering why this bag isn't so popular? I mean, probably because most people are afraid of color transfer... but I mean, aslong as you don't touch dangerous substances or wet things (IE. damp newspaper - very dangerous for light colour bags) - you'd be safe right?

and the idea that light coloured bags would be discoloured after a while and turn yellow-ish... wouldn't that be resolved since it's been numerous seasons since LV has released a light coloured vernis bag? (i dont remember any since pearle...)

i don't know, i think its a pretty colour... maybe i'm trying to justify buying it - but hearing all these things about discoloration is talking me out of buying it :sad: i honestly thought many people would go for it! its so neutral... oh well. what do you guys think about it?

2. I've seen a couple of different bags in the various clubhouse threads, the Wilshire club has a RF bag and someone had a reveal with the RF Alma.

I think the color is pretty but not my favorite shade of pink and yes, color transfer is a concern for me and the fact I think the color may look dated this time next year. If you look on Fashionphiles' website under the Vernis section, there are a whole slew of pastel bags from seasons past on there.

3. I've seen a few bags.

I don't think there is any reason why people don't like RF. I think people just don't like it.

I think it's a little bleh.

4. I like RF but I'm too scared of color transfer so I chose Amarante instead

5. Personally, I like the colour of RF, but in vernis, i agree with AAdams that it may look dated, like most vernis pastels. If they made a nice nude suhali - i would be all over it! i'm a sucker for nude shades.

6. I have seen a few posted.

When I have seen it in the stores I thought it was just an okay color but I have seen a few people carrying it and really loved it.

7. I love the color IRL....very feminine....but the light color does make me nervous....

8. I honestly don't like the color. It's too girly for me.

9. I agree with you and think it is a gorgeous colour, absolutely perfect for spring/summer. I also wondered why there wasn't much noise about it on here so am pleased you've started the discussion. I've seen the WB IRL and it was stunning. I'm waiting to see the SB (that would be my choice :P of new bag) but my Boutique has strangely had no stock.

10. Yay! I saw the Alma PM and MM at the store, both were pretty... but i LOVED the wilshire BLD... very pretty with the gold plate. I think SB will be even better - havent seen it yet either - but its small and i dont think i'd be AS worried about colour transfer. :biggrin:

the pics on the site do NOT do it justice.. at all.

11. I've seen a few, mostly the wiltshire. This colour reminds me a lot of marshmallow from years ago, so pretty and delicate !

12. I am in love with the color. The Wilshire Drive in RF is at the top of my shopping list!

13. i think its a classic spring/summer color, and i luv it bec its more nude than pink! coz i don't do pink bags :yucky:

14. I think this color is so gorgeous and chic! It's TDF in person. I think that you do not see it a lot on tpf, because everyone seems to think that it will look dated.

15. I love dated bags :nuts: Lol...kidding. Here's mine:

[​IMG]