Rose First!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. any bets on how high this will go?
    it's in great condition.

2. OHHHHH congrats Judy!! I love the high prices when my friends are making $$$. :yahoo:

I also love when Bertie uses her white crochet tablecloth... hey, I just do.

3. Aww thank you Winona! The buyer is super sweet and I know she is going to adore it. Actually I didn't really make any money to tell you the truth! I actually bought it for that much :Push: hahah yes am I crazy? :yes: Of course there's a little extra in the selling price to help cover fees, but yes when I really want a bag...I really want it. hahaha

Now back to this thread...I REALLY want Bertie's rose first BUT I must constantly remind myself CITIES ONLY! hahahah Good luck to everyone who bids!!!

4. ^^ you've switched huh?? I think it's nice to have a little of both...although I find I grab for firsts more, which is weird since I have two small kids.

5. this color is so gorgeous!
    i don't think my wallet appreciates all these beautiful bags popping up all the time...lol!

6. very pretty :P

7. What a romantic colour.:love:

8. Judy,

I forgot to say CONGRATULATION!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY :yahoo:

Luvpurse :P

9. Oh I love this color! I'm sure the price will go way high tho :sad:

10. I love this color! And I'm not a pink kind of person. Very appealing. One nice thing about eBay: you get to see lots of pretty bags.

11. It's beautiful!!! I looove this color!:love:

12. there was a BIN on this. I think it was like 1100-1200 or something like that. Too bad someone broke it already :sad:.

13. 04 rose.
    argh, i love it....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice