Rose Dore: is this a seasonal color?

Mom30raps

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, I am very new to Hermes and came across the color ‘Rose Dore’ for the sandals. I was interested in getting the legend sandal but my size is out of stock. My second choice would be the santorini sandals.
Can someone let me know if this is a seasonal color? I mean shall I wait for the legend sandal to be back in stock? Or once it’s gone, it’s gone and I should get the santorini sandals which is still in stock. Any insight will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi, I am very new to Hermes and came across the color ‘Rose Dore’ for the sandals. I was interested in getting the legend sandal but my size is out of stock. My second choice would be the santorini sandals.
Can someone let me know if this is a seasonal color? I mean shall I wait for the legend sandal to be back in stock? Or once it’s gone, it’s gone and I should get the santorini sandals which is still in stock. Any insight will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi! I purchased a pair of Rose Dore Oran sandals last year, so it seems - at least for now - that rose gold is in regular rotation for sandals (thank goodness, as it's my favorite neutral). So I would say it will probably be back in stock soon, seeing as how it's the beginning of the season; however, I think it's pretty popular, so if you find them, grab them! Good luck!

Reactions: Mom30raps