Rose De Noel

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Another one

Attached Files:

Goldilush likes this.
  2. Never knew there was a btf! This one seems like you, TGG!

Attached Files:

3. Love the mop....the coral is more quiet...

4. L:heart:VE this :loveeyes:

5. I wasn't aware that this came in a ring.
    Thankfully ( for my bank account ) I do not collect VCA rings 😜
    Thank you for sharing. This thread is always so informative and enabling. ❤️

6. Love love love the chalcedony. This design always reminds me very much of the feel of the Chanel camelia brooches but more beautiful and refined.

I have a vintage Gripoix poured glass Chanel brooch that fills the same style void that the Rose de Noel brooch does and I love it... I'd love to get a rose de Noel one day. It is timeless classic. Please post a photo of you get it!!!

7. I know exactly what you mean! I have always loved the Chanel camellias. In fact I really really wanted a pale blush pink rose de Noel but I could never find the right color. Plus the coral is so expensive! I am going pre owned...... :smile:

8. Perhaps you can find the perfect angel skin coral for your next one.
    Peau d'ange.....😉🍀

9. Oh and the coral all have yellow gold. .....so probably not. But never say never ....:biggrin::biggrin:

10. Hermesaholic, I can't wait to see your new VCA addition!

11. I love this in letterwood!

12. I know! That must be a much older edition.

13. Thanks! I am so excited!

14. Wow! These are truly beautiful pieces. My favorite is TURQUOISE! Thank you for sharing!

15. coming soon...

Attached Files:

Florasun likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice