Rose de Noel Pendant Help

Aug 28, 2011
Hi dear VCA friends, my SA is offering me a small RdN pendant, as much as I love the design, I find it too large to wear as a pendant on me. She then suggested wearing with a long chain like the magic Alhambra, I’d love a long pendent, but was worried the long chain will easily swing and bang the pendant, which will damage the stones… which is a big NONO

How do you wear yours mostly? Do you find the style versatile? Any suggestion is appreciated, thank you!

I love RdN!! I have 2. One in turquoise and the other lapis. Which stone are you being offered?

Initially, I thought it'd be a bit too big but now I don't find it big at all. I wear it with the chain that came with it, and will wear it as a clip as well. A friend wears hers with a longer chain but I don't remember how long her chain is. I think with the longer chain, yes, you will have to be a bit careful not to let it swing and bang. I prefer mine as is.

RdN is so versatile and I love the ultra-feminine design. I want them in earrings too but alas the current size is too big for the ears (VCA, are you making smaller RdN earrings? :P).

Last edited:
I love RdN!! I have 2. One in turquoise and the other lapis. Which stone are you being offered?

Initially, I thought it'd be a bit too big but now I don't find it big at all. I wear it with the chain that came with it, and will wear it as a clip as well. A friend wears her with a longer chain but I cannot remember how long her chain is. I think with the longer chain, yes, you will have to be a bit careful not to let it swing and bang. I prefer mine as is.

RdN is so versatile and I love the ultra-feminine design. I want them in earrings too but alas the current size is too big for the ears (VCA, are you making smaller RdN earrings? :P).

I got offered lapis, I wish I could get turquoise like you but am happy enough with lapis:angel:
Thank you for the insight. I think I will wear it short then, I am never a brooch person but maybe I will change after this lol.... this piece is too pretty to pass, I'll just have to find out more ways to wear it hahaha

Reactions: Phoenix123
I got offered lapis, I wish I could get turquoise like you but am happy enough with lapis:angel:
Thank you for the insight. I think I will wear it short then, I am never a brooch person but maybe I will change after this lol.... this piece is too pretty to pass, I'll just have to find out more ways to wear it hahaha

It is too pretty to pass, yes!! I am not usually a brooch person myself but I think I will find a way to love it worn that way, lol.

Look forward to seeing mod pics!

Reactions: DreamingPink