Rose Corail color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    I am having a real hard time getting a handle on this color. I really like orange hues and was considering purchasing a bag in this hue, but pics online vary widely for this color. In some pics, this color looks way more orange with hints of pink while others look more pink with hints of orange. I have even seem some pics that look totally orange with no pink hints which I am assuming isn't accurate. I would assume there will be hints of pink with a name like rose corail. My main question is, 'Is this bag more orange then pink or more pink then orange or even more red/orange?' Also, if someone has this color, would you be mind taking a couple pics of it against a pink item and an orange item so I can get a better handle on color? Thx!

2. I do not have this color personally, but did see it IRL at the Balenciaga boutique (both inside and outside). I would say that it is a 'true' Salmon Coral color. I know EXACTLY what you mean though; Balenciaga colors seem to be so hard to photograph .. and one photo will make it look like it has a certain hue with another showing a totally different hue. Welcome to Balenciaga .. that's why those of us who have been with the brand for a long time take the latest color swatches with a grain of salt .. you REALLY need to see the color in person!

3. For some reason, this is one of the Bal colors that I have been having more trouble getting a handle on. The other Bal bags I have purchased were usually pretty true to color but I have never gone for a orangey/pinkinsh/reddish color for a Bal bag before. My bags are tans, purples, yellows, greens, and blues. I am trying to branch out into different colors LOL

4. Hi Cloudburst2000, I have a bag in this colour so will post some pics shortly.

5. I've done some pictures against orange, dark pink and light pink (in artificial light) and one in natural light. I'm not sure if all the pics are attached to this message so will post individually if not, sorry!

Rose Corail is definitely a more orangey colour with some pink undertone though, I hope it has captured that in the pics. It is a hard colour to photograph!

Attached Files:

6. Against dark pink.

Attached Files:

7. Against a lighter pink.

Attached Files:

8. And in direct sunlight.

Attached Files:

9. Wow that colour looks like it can be red, orange and pink in one depending on the lighting! Superb!