Rose Bruyere: what kind of Pink??

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I'm interested in the larger size bag in Rose Bruyere RH. I've tried to google the pictures and I can't quite tell the true color. I see everyone is saying it is a muted pink......but is it more like brown-toned pink? Is it dirty-pink (like muddy?)?
Or is it more purple based pink??

Could someone describe the color?
Thank you!!

Hi

Hope you don't mind me replying I don't have any bal bags and just googled to see the colour of the bag like you have....I think it is a dusky pink so not light kind of pink or bright fuschia pink.

I think the bag is a really nice colour , it's not so light that it would look dirty and as it is that dusky colour will look better when it has aged.

I had a rose bruyere, it's a very very pretty pink!! It's a medium soft pink, I'm not good at describing colors. Mute pink / dusty pink is really the best description. It was easy to wear and not in your face (I had the PT so it was quite big) kind of pink, not something you can spot from far away rather a color you'd appreciate at close up. I hope the mod pic helps, and second pic is taken with flash, it's still very pink and not dirty at all. HTH

Attachments

• IMAG0770.jpg
    IMAG0770.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 507
  • IMAG0209.jpg
    IMAG0209.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 473
I have a RB mRGH Velo, it is a fabulous very versatile pink. I don't do girly colours, but wanted a perfect pink for a long time. It's a dusky pink, very muted and wearable.
I took mine with me on hols and used her daily for sightseeing. No marks or colour transfer to be seen.

I have had a few RB bags and they both were a very muted and subtle pink with a bit of almost lilac undertones. I'll attach some pics of the RB compared to Bal's Rose Corail and also a few others taken in good light. I will say it is a very versatile and lovely shade IRL. These pics I feel best show the true color, HTH:flowers:

Attachments

• Works in the yard 004.JPG
    Works in the yard 004.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 436
  • RC vs RB outdoor 010.JPG
    RC vs RB outdoor 010.JPG
    323.4 KB · Views: 426
  • RC vs RB outdoor 009.JPG
    RC vs RB outdoor 009.JPG
    324.6 KB · Views: 421
  • RB work 052.JPG
    RB work 052.JPG