Rose bonbon pochette

mcw

Jan 13, 2007
If anyone is interested in the rose bonbon pochette, let me know. it is reserved under my name in Ala Monoa boutique in Hawaii.:yahoo:

cpster

Jan 7, 2007
^ So tempting and so nice of you! If it was teal I just may have taken you up on your generous offer. :smile:

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
That is very tempting! I wonder if they will ship to me in Canada? I prefer the teal too but at the rate I'm going, I'll be lucky to get anything!

mcw

Jan 13, 2007
i am surprised the teal one is more popular in tpf. Actually, i purchased the teal one when it was first launched and i was surprised Ala Monoa still has the rose color. Probably because they didn't put it on display per my SA.

cpster

Jan 7, 2007
That is very tempting! I wonder if they will ship to me in Canada? I prefer the teal too but at the rate I'm going, I'll be lucky to get anything!
I'm not sure, but you first have to had purchases something in person at any Hawaii boutique to be considered.

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Beautiful Pacific Wonderland!
I would love to have it and called but they are not sure they can find my sales record from when I was there 9 plus years ago and bought something- Do you have the name I should say it is being held under and a SA's name- I sent you a message earlier but am not sure that my mail went through - I would love the Bonbon under your name if you are not going to take it!

Super Thanks, Kelli

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Beautiful Pacific Wonderland!
If anyone is interested in the rose bonbon pochette, let me know. it is reserved under my name in Ala Monoa boutique in Hawaii.:yahoo:
I would love to have it and called but they are not sure they can find my sales record from when I was there 9 plus years ago and bought something- Do you have the name I should say it is being held under and a SA's name- I sent you a message earlier but am not sure that my mail went through - I would love the Bonbon under your name if you are not going to take it!

Super Thanks, Kelli:flowers: