rose beige croc

1. hello to all of you :flowers: i am really desperately searching for a pic of beige rose croc so maybe you can helpme. it is really driving me nuts :rant: as i want to see that colour so badly before ordering ( i order in another continent an yes my sa and manager are both very helpfulk in describing it but of course i want to see it ;) )
    thanks to all of you

2. noone ?:cry:

3. I was trying to search for a pic for you...found nothing yet.

4. are you looking for a photo of what Hermes calls "poudre" ?

5. do not know for sure but as far as i am informed it is really called beige-rosé or vice versa rosé - beige :hrmm:

6. let me do some research...never heared of this collor...

7. Lilach, I have seen a lady at the Hermes on George V with a croc Birkin in such a color. It was ultra-feminine and fabulous, to say the least. It is definitely a pale rosy-beige and it boy, what a color it is on croc.

8. I'm curious about the color too....

How does it look like?

9. my store manager described it as avery light beige with a subtle hue of pink on it (she compared it it a very fine south sea pearl just a little more beige with a wonderful pinky glow ) sounds so intruiging :shame:

10. lilach, I think I might have pictures. That's the bag I am waiting for but I'm sure I have a picture of my mother's 35 cm one. The color is very soft and delicate~ :love:

11. Sounds beautiful! It must make a great neutral!

12. lilach.... i believe there is a pic of that in Asian women and birkins thread but i can't be positive.... it would be at the front of the thread... I remember it was Mr. Lau's assistant who had the beige rose croc bag... i will post back here if i find it

13. That croc is really gorgeous!!

14. You should check out that woman's purple croc on the same thread, it is 2die4!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice