Rose Azalee

what if it is in espom? it seems to me that it is with orange tone when it is in Epsom.

I was offered a Constance in Epsom RA before and turned it down
and now .... thinking about it
thank you
Epsom is the leather where I think it does lean neon. My pink B25 is clemence RA and it isn’t neon at all in person (though admittedly can tend brighter in photos). This is pretty close to accurate in clemence IMO...
C8AAD913-53B0-4551-B145-8744792C96DA.jpeg

Been thinking about this color a lot lately too, as well as Rose Lipstick. Feel like I haven't seen this color been offered in a while though, but would so love to add either in GHW to my collection.

I think I read somewhere that Confetti was a 2020 offering, but can't speak for Azalee or Lipstick... Correct me if I'm wrong though!

Reactions: this_is_rj
How would you describe the colour Rose Azalee? I have not seen it IRL and in some photos it looks kind of neon pink and in other lights more of a softer mid-tone pink.
It is pure pink and mine have phw so it is more of a cool tone. I have it in K25 Sellier Epsom and doesn’t register as neon at all. It is a bright pop of color and ranges from light to mid pink depending on lighting.

Do you think rose azalee is a bright pink in clemence but not a neon pink? It looks bright in epsom. Would it be even brighter in clemence? I’m torn between rose azalee and rose extreme. Is rose extreme not as bright? I prefer a non-neon pink color. I love Sakura but it’s not a worry free color for me. Thank you

Do you think rose azalee is a bright pink in clemence but not a neon pink? It looks bright in epsom. Would it be even brighter in clemence? I’m torn between rose azalee and rose extreme. Is rose extreme not as bright? I prefer a non-neon pink color. I love Sakura but it’s not a worry free color for me. Thank you
Rose Extreme is a hot red pink. Rose Azalee is a more medium pink which I don’t see neon in in Clemence. In my current avatar, the C24 at the 6 o’clock position is Rose extreme in Epsom while the B25 at the 10 o’clock spot is Azalee in Clemence. Hope this helps.

Rose Extreme is a hot red pink. Rose Azalee is a more medium pink which I don’t see neon in in Clemence. In my current avatar, the C24 at the 6 o’clock position is Rose extreme in Epsom while the B25 at the 10 o’clock spot is Azalee in Clemence. Hope this helps.
Wow, you have an amazing collection in beautiful colors. The other Constance in pink is pretty also. Which pink color do you like most or use most? Thank you

Wow, you have an amazing collection in beautiful colors. The other Constance in pink is pretty also. Which pink color do you like most or use most? Thank you
My fave is Azalee, hence I ordered the B25 in it for my first Special Order a couple of years ago. The C18 is Rose Ete which is slightly paler to my eyes. Rose extreme definitely leans bright red in most lights.

Reactions: duggi84