Rose Azalee GHW in Kelly 25 Epsom

sarahll

Aug 2, 2012
Hi Ladies,

I really like Rose Azalee in kelly 25. I have seen some ghw with swift coming out but have not seen this in epsom. Do you know is it still coming out or it has to be special order?

Thank you!

Reactions: randeeh
Hi Ladies,

I really like Rose Azalee in kelly 25. I have seen some ghw with swift coming out but have not seen this in epsom. Do you know is it still coming out or it has to be special order?

Thank you!
Hi, I believe it's under special order if you are looking to get the rose azalee Kelly in Epsom. If it's in Swift, I think it's regular stock. [emoji846] Hope this helps.

Hi Ladies,

Thank you!
It's still coming out.... I just got offer K25 RA Epsom Phw... I'm adding her to my collexn! Good luck dear they are out there!!!!

Reviving an old thread! Does anyone know if these are still being made? My SA knows I've been waiting on a K25 RA Epsom GHW but floated the possibility of a 28 with the exact specs coming in soon. I'm very petite (5'2, XXS) so haven't ventured above size 25 in a long time...

Reviving an old thread! Does anyone know if these are still being made? My SA knows I've been waiting on a K25 RA Epsom GHW but floated the possibility of a 28 with the exact specs coming in soon. I'm very petite (5'2, XXS) so haven't ventured above size 25 in a long time...

Oops! Forgot to mention I was offered a 25 RA GHW Swift in Oct last year, so I know this combo exists for Retourne, but haven't seen or heard anything about these specs in a Sellier in some time... Anyone have any Intel?