Rose Angelique experiences someone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am considering to buy a rose angelique Sarah wallet and a cosmetik bag. Does someone have experiences with this color? I mean does it get dirty quickly?
    I have only Amarante in Vernis, and this is quite easy to handle.
    Could you please share your opinions?

2. try the clubhouse
    it is a pretty new color
    might take some time to know
    how it wears

3. I have the alma pm with matching zippy. 'till now no problems but that's my only bag I baby to be honest... love it and highly can recommend it!😍👍😃👏

4. Im wondering this as well. This might sound dumb but if I put my sarah wallet (rose velour) next to monogram print, DE, or DA print in the purse, will it get the color transfer?? ;-(

5. I asked this an SA and she told me it shouldn't.... I'll be better safe than sorry and put my RA zippy only in light interiours....😜

6. I put any Zippy Wallet that may get color transfer or scratches into a small Purse To Go organizer then into my handbag. The smallest one fits a Zippy perfectly and I have the peace of mind that it won't get scratched or color transfer from anything. I have a Zippy in Bleu Lagon that's very special to me and I don't want to damage it in any way.

The same would hold true for all light color Vernis wallets like RA, Citrine, etc.

Hope that helps! :idea:

7. thank you very much for your input! do you have pics please? where can I order one?

8. I dont think there is a purse to go for alma bb since its soo tiny though ;-(
    Anyway thank you so much for the info and the advise ;)

9. Yeah, I always go safe :smile:

10. thank you so much for your help! should I go for the smallest one? this are my bags... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396212037.960781.jpg
    ps. hopefully they deliver to europe!