rose 04 classique on ebay!!!

1. scrumptious!

2. sooooo pretty!!!

3. NICE, but are those auction drop company trusthworthy?:confused1:

4. love this color!!! aw, man...

5. It's so beautiful! Love the rose!

6. Ooh, soo pretty!

7. i loooove the color. must..... resist......

8. Beautiful!! I love this color! The seller should include more photos to prove authenticity though.

9. i'm so sad :sad: . I thought I was the winner of this bag but there was a bid in the last 30 SECONDS :hysteric:! Even if there was one minute left I think that would have been fair because I would have been given the chance to bid again like in a real auction. I planned outfits around it already. Hopefully another one comes along soon.

10. ^^ oh! what a shame! it's so hard when a bag gets snapped up right under your nose! I hope you find another- it's so pretty!

11. oh bagfreak, I hate when that happens....

12. I was bidding on it too, but I only wanted it for a certain price and excercise MASSIVE amounts of self control to stop bidding. I'm sure the winner is a Pf'er. Sorry you missed out Bagfreak.

13. wow.. it went for pretty damn cheap for an 04 rose... damn. the last 30 seconds are always the most exciting to watch/experience. that's why it's best to snipe and then sit and let the cards fall where they may.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice