Rose 04 City - Someone pls BIN this before I get tempted!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been watching this bbag from a pfer since it listed more than a week ago - eBay Australia: BALENCIAGA Rose 04 City Handbag Very Rare 100% Auth (item 120059604831, end time 11-Dec-06 10:32:04 AEDST) - I went away for the week thinking someone is sure to snap this up before I get back (and can get internet access) and it is still available!

I am trying so hard to be good, but I really really really want a pink bbag to add to my fledging collection.

However, I just purchased 2 brand new bbags a couple of weeks ago, and am eyeing quite a few of the s/s 07 colors, so I am trying trying trying not to BIN this bag.

Someone please get it to save me from temptation! :sweatdrop:

2. Thanks jade, that was nice, just like your avatar!

3. Ohh trama turgo - you have no idea how hard it was not to click BIN on your bag :sad: but I think hubby will divorce me if I buy another bbag within the space of a few weeks!

(that is also counting my other non bbags purchases!)

Are u going to hang onto it now? Did u purchase it brand new and it's been sitting in your closet?