Rosalie?????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does any one know when the Rosalie will be on the website? Or did I miss it? 🤔

2. I was told this morning that the main office in France updates the US website and to keep checking back; may not have the new items up until tomorrow.

3. Thank you!

4. I called customer service this morning and was told, that they're having technical problems, thus the new products will be online on Monday. So, we will have to be patient to check everything online :shucks:

5. OMG I´am not patient:woot:

6. Omg I have been checking the website constantly because I really want to check out the Victorine and the Rosalie wallet. It is about time to get my Ludlow wallet replaced...

7. I was told by a SA on the 1800 number that it could take a week for the website to update

8. I was told that they are releasing those wallets later today or sometime tomorrow.:graucho:

9. I hope so!! I can't wait!!! I was bummed when he told me that!

10. #10 Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    Rosalie is on the U.S. site, already Sold Out! lol. Hopefully, for those wanting this slg, more will be added, or call for availability/call to purchase. I am more interested in a DA/RB combo, that doesn't exist. Well, to my knowledge! lol

11. Have you guys seen the Victorine? I'm so hoping it comes in Azur.

12. Yes! That would be so wonderful!
    Not sure if either wallets are available in DA/RB.
    I know for sure the Clemence does, and it's actually on the site, in stock surprisingly.

13. I just called LV.com and ordered the Rosalie in RB!!!! I'm so excited!! I got one!!! 😀

14. Congrats!

15. Thank you!!