Rosalie wallet? Do I need it?

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Hello! I've been over at the Chanel forum lately (gasp!) but I'm considering purchasing the Rosalie wallet because I want to buy a Chanel mini or medium flap soon and I want a compact wallet for those bags as well as for my Eva, Chloe Mini Marcie, etc.. Lately I've been carrying my Empreinte Cles in Noir as my main wallet even though I have two beautiful Sarah's and a lovely Clemence. I think I'm over the whole large wallet thing.

For those who own Rosalie - do you recommend it? I'm drawn to the compartments in this little cutie! I LOVE my Empreinte Cles but more organization would be amazing!

Yes! i love my Rosalie wallet and i have also used my empreinte cles as a small wallet, but i really prefer the Rosalie. :smile: I love that it is a real wallet with room for cards, coins and bills and very small at the same time :smile:
Did you happen to try Victorine also? Thoughts on that one verses the Rosalie?

The Rosalie is so cute. I've been considering it as well...but already having the Zippy Coin Purse, it's been hard to justify. The ZCP fits very nicely in small Chanel bags, just FYI.

I've also been looking at Zipped Card Holder. I like that it's flat, but has multiple easy-access card slots.

Decisions, decisions.

I just bought the Rosalie as well DE with Rose Ballerine (Wallet Triplets) hahaha. I'm not using it yet because I'm still thinking if I'll exchange it but I'm leaning more to keeping it because it fits everything in my wallet (I'm using Empreinte Key Pouch as a wallet as of the moment) and I think I don't need the Victorine (DA RB, which is also I'm eyeing) since this fits my needs already. Hoping they will release it in DA and RB, I'll buy another hahaha.

I have a mono Rosalie with Rose ballerine and I love it! Use it in my Eva and other small bags and it's perfect. I like organized wallets. I love my Clemence also but its too big for a small bag. Good luck deciding!