Rosalie Coin Purse vs Zipped Card Holder

LV Rosalie Coin Purse or Zipped card holder

• Total voters

Lux_luv

Oct 20, 2018
Hi All,

I am looking for a small wallet for my small bags or a grab and go wallet and am so torn between the LV Rosalie coin purse & the zipped card holder. I have seen both in store but am not sure which one is more functional and their practicality.
If you were to choose one, which one would you choose and why. I have attached pictures from the LV website for reference.
Thank you so much :smile:

Attachments

• 1CD8CF36-911A-47E6-B08F-0AA99458079A.jpeg
    1CD8CF36-911A-47E6-B08F-0AA99458079A.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 684
Thank you soo much. I agree that the Rosalie looks better specially the hot pink color which I think is called freesia but I was confused because the zipped card holder is flat and feels better in the hand.

While I’ve never had the zipped card holder, I at one time had a zippy compact wallet. The bills always got stuck in the zipper. I’m going to try the Rosalie myself. The videos I’ve seen make it look very spacious and half-folded bills fit very nicely.

I love the zipped card holder. Sorry, but too many wear and tear possibilities on Rosalie between the button color loss and glazing since it has a flap. I refuse to buy LV flap wallets until they get their glazing issues handled permanently.

stumbled into this post as I am thinking of getting a rosalie or a zippy coin purse.

I already have the zipped card holder and has been using it daily since December 2018.

TBH, I think both are really small. Just check the dimensions. You have to try them on in a store and put your things in it to see if the zipper will zip through smoothly and easily in the zip card holder. And if you can actually put coins in the Rosalie coin purse.

Hi All,

I am looking for a small wallet for my small bags or a grab and go wallet and am so torn between the LV Rosalie coin purse & the zipped card holder. I have seen both in store but am not sure which one is more functional and their practicality.
If you were to choose one, which one would you choose and why. I have attached pictures from the LV website for reference.
Thank you so much :smile:

I have the Rosalie Coin Purse in DA, IMO it’s not meant to be used as a full size wallet because it’s very small.
I only use it for short periods of time when I do not need a lot of cards or cash.
I do not put coins in the zippered compartment because the front pops out.
Dollar bills will only fit if you fold them in 3rds.
I put my drivers ID, debit card, and about 3 other Credit Cards.

Reactions: almostperfect0918