Rosalie Coin Purse or Empriente Key Pouch?

kylz

Jun 30, 2015
Hi everyone,
Would love your opinions. I love both but wondering which one you use more or find more practical if you own both?
I just received the Rosalie but now having second thoughts [emoji51] I always have loved the red Cherry key pouch!

Louisgyal37

Feb 3, 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm in the same position. Just purchased the Rosalie RB but found a new insolite coin purse. The emp key pouch seems to be more practical though as it's easier to access the coin section.

Mar 4, 2013
I have both! I think I prefer the empreinte key pouch more :smile: it holds a ton and you can clip your keys to the ring. Plus I think it's less maintenance due to the button. I stress about the button on the Rosalie.

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
I was at this juncture too. Chose the Rosalie cos of the compartments. U can separate your cards and money n coins. But I didn't need it to hold keys as I have the 4 key holder for that. Love my Rosalie!

Reactions: bagaholic1

bh4me

May 16, 2015
I find the emp key pouch more practical. I use it either as a small wallet or a pouch with essentials. I love my Rosalie but I will only use it as a small wallet.

j19

Julia
Apr 3, 2016
I love both but I'd pick the empreinte key pouch, you can attach your keys to it, put money inside and carry it on its own as a pouch if you wanted

Shiaobling

Dec 17, 2016
Taiwan
www.shiaobling.com
I recently purchased the Victorine wallet, Rosalie coin purse and LV key pouch (or cles), two of them were impulse purchase...
I love all of the items...
I do use to cles for keys and cards, loving my Victorine wallet. I think I might start using my Rosalie coin purse for the smaller crossbody bags, because it is more functional because if it's compartments. But I will use my cles for cards + keys for sure, don't think I'll ever take it out of my bag~

PuccaNGaru

Apr 7, 2013
Handbags and Shoes Land
I guess it will depend on what your needs are..will you use it for keys? Coins? Bills? I have the Rosalie and strictly use it for cards and bills only. I have a key holder for my keys and a cles for my coins. I personally like the Rosalie over the E cles because i wouldn't use the key ring and the opening is not even. I have had my Rosalie almost one year, since it first launched, and no problems with the button. I use it almost daily and it rolls around in my speedy B 25. GL deciding.