Rory-Molly CLUB-H-O-U-S-E!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Post your lovely's here !!!

2. I returned this but here are some pics of Molly

Attached Files:

3. Were there any another "color block" colors coming out ?

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Here's my black Molly, although she may be going back after I get my black cherry this afternoon! :P

Attached Files:

6. I have the cognac Rory in my closet, but am contemplating returning for something else. I can't get past how huge the bag is. The store nearest me doesn't have the Molly, so now I am thinking of either ordering the dragonfly or exchanging for the duffle bag.

7. Here's Black Cherry Molly. Love the color and will be keeping her!

Attached Files:

8. I am in the exact same boat! I've had cognac Rory sitting with tags for a few months now. She is so pretty, but SO big! I definitely want something in cognac but am considering Molly or duffle instead. You'll have to let us know what you decide! :smile:

9. I love my Cognac Rory! It's finally starting to relax.

image-4011247735.jpg

10. I'm falling in love with the Black and Cognac Molly's :loveeyes:

11. I agree after seeing mod pic's or rory it is a huge bag.. I think a Cognac in Molly would be perfect!

12. How long did it take for your Rory to start to relax? My Molly is pretty stiff and I want the slouch!

13. I just got my colorblock Molly yesterday and its already slouching and softening. I did use Apple conditioner on it last night and maybe that has helped.

14. I've carried it every day for about two weeks.

15. Here is my 1st Legacy Ms. Rory!!
    [​IMG]