Rory is here!

NewlyHooked

Jun 24, 2012
I ordered the Rory in Cognac and she arrived today! I thought I'd post a few pix in case anyone had been waiting to see it! :smile:

Attachments

• image-1693316723.jpg
    image-1693316723.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 1,878
  • image-1035217000.jpg
    image-1035217000.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 1,534
pdxmatts said:
I Love it! Congrats! How are your initial thoughts?

Thanks!

My initial thoughts are...
-I love the color! It is extremely versatile and could be worn with just about anything.
-It is a little bit bigger than I had hoped. However, I am also petite so that is just a personal thing!
-The handles/strap are not quite as I'd expected. The handles can definitely not be used over the shoulder. The strap itself obviously can be, but I thought it was going to be longer/wider like the duffle strap and I could wear it doubled. I don't think this one can do that.

Overall, I'm pretty sure it's a keeper for the color alone, but there were just a few things a little different than I'd expected. Hope this helps if you're considering one!

Beautiful bag! I ordered the Color block Candace satchel carry all. It is at home waiting for me to open it and it is driving me crazy!!! I am babysitting till tomorrow night at my daughters place 3 hours away from my home!!! I'll post pictures as soon as I open it!!!!
:biggrin:

Beautiful! I have her also on the Card care card it shows you how to double the strap thats how I wear her and it really has more of a shoulder bag slouchy look that way!

kimberleyg said:
Beautiful bag! I ordered the Color block Candace satchel carry all. It is at home waiting for me to open it and it is driving me crazy!!! I am babysitting till tomorrow night at my daughters place 3 hours away from my home!!! I'll post pictures as soon as I open it!!!!
:biggrin:

Thank you! Can't wait to see your Candace!

mary G said:
Beautiful! I have her also on the Card care card it shows you how to double the strap thats how I wear her and it really has more of a shoulder bag slouchy look that way!

Ha! I just spent 20 minutes figuring out how to do this before I read your post and realized the instructions were right in the bag! Duh! ;)

This is definitely more what I had in mind for on the shoulder. The only downside is the strap doesn't lay down (as it does single) when holding it by the handles.

Thanks!

shoperadictgirl said:
That is how I like the rory: double strap shoulder bag.

What other colors? I know someone posted an emerald pic

I definitely like it better this way too! Silly question, but do you put the grommets facing front or back when wearing it doubled?

As far as colors, I know I have also seen the cobalt and a beautiful colorblock that I'm hoping to see more photos of!