Rory feedback

goddu07

Jan 4, 2009
:yahoo:I just bought the rory in black last week. I love it. Trying to figure out how to post pictures.
If any of you have the rory what do you love or not love about it?
What do you carry in your Rory on a day to day basis?
Post pics of your beautiful Rory's in action and post pics of the inside with your goodies! I am going to work on getting my pics loaded.:biggrin:

Congrats on your black Rory! I hope you like yours as well as I like mine (Cognac).

I love how comfortable the bag is to carry, whether on shoulder or arm. Or in hand. I love the thick, slouchy leather, the fact that it's still not too heavy, and the way I can fit the kitchen sink in there (figuratively, of course). I carry my usual workweek things in my rory- agenda, zip-around long wallet, vera bradley makeup bag, iphone, my kindle or a book (sometimes hardcovers), sunglasses in their case and a small notebook, and there's still plenty of space and it still slouches beautifully. I also love the color of my Rory- it looks very equestrian to me, in a good way (not a stodgy way).

I love the classic lines of it, and its simplicity. It's just a good, solid bag made out of good, quality material. I also love the stitching on the satchel handles (don't know why, but it's unusual for Coach and somehow the exterior nature of the stitching makes me think it looks like a well-crafted item, moreso than the usual rolled straps we associate with Madison, though those are also lovely).

I'll try to upload a pic when I get home; this week I'm carrying Sydney Gracie instead of Rory.

:yahoo:I just bought the rory in black last week. I love it. Trying to figure out how to post pictures.
If any of you have the rory what do you love or not love about it?
What do you carry in your Rory on a day to day basis?
Post pics of your beautiful Rory's in action and post pics of the inside with your goodies! I am going to work on getting my pics loaded.:biggrin:

I love my black rory! I haven't changed into other new bags since Christmas...unless it is raining! I love the size & different carrying options. Black looks so classy too! My favorite bag right now! :smile:

Black Rory is a gorgeous bag. The one thing I don't like is the black interior...just a big black hole. :shucks: I wish it had the khaki lining or something else.

Here she is, gettin' her slouch on...

Rory.jpg