Rory compared to Kara?

Oct 17, 2012
Iowa
Hello! I'm thinking of getting either a Rory or Kara. I like the structured leather of the Kara, but the Rory is bigger.

I want structured (not slouchy) and big. Is the textured Rory more structured than the regular Rory? Will I hate Kara's pockets (I hate Maggie's pockets). Help!

Oct 17, 2012
Iowa
Hello! I'm thinking of getting either a Rory or Kara. I like the structured leather of the Kara, but the Rory is bigger.

I want structured (not slouchy) and big. Is the textured Rory more structured than the regular Rory? Will I hate Kara's pockets (I hate Maggie's pockets). Help!
OR, should I look at an older style? If so, any suggestions?

Mama20

Oct 16, 2012
Rory or maybe candace? Rory is great for the carrying options- esp if you need to be hands free with kids :smile: & is big!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I think you will hate Kara's pockets if you don't like Maggie. I prefer the look of the Rory but I think it is sort of slouchy. Why don't you look at the new stuff that is coming in the new saffiano leather? It is stiffer so the bags will be more structured.

Oct 17, 2012
Iowa
I think you will hate Kara's pockets if you don't like Maggie. I prefer the look of the Rory but I think it is sort of slouchy. Why don't you look at the new stuff that is coming in the new saffiano leather? It is stiffer so the bags will be more structured.
I've only heard a few things about the Saffanio leather. Is it expected to be released with the new floor set this week?