Rory compared to Kara?

Hello! I'm thinking of getting either a Rory or Kara. I like the structured leather of the Kara, but the Rory is bigger.

I want structured (not slouchy) and big. Is the textured Rory more structured than the regular Rory? Will I hate Kara's pockets (I hate Maggie's pockets). Help!

Hello! I'm thinking of getting either a Rory or Kara. I like the structured leather of the Kara, but the Rory is bigger.

I want structured (not slouchy) and big. Is the textured Rory more structured than the regular Rory? Will I hate Kara's pockets (I hate Maggie's pockets). Help!

OR, should I look at an older style? If so, any suggestions?

I think you will hate Kara's pockets if you don't like Maggie. I prefer the look of the Rory but I think it is sort of slouchy. Why don't you look at the new stuff that is coming in the new saffiano leather? It is stiffer so the bags will be more structured.

I think you will hate Kara's pockets if you don't like Maggie. I prefer the look of the Rory but I think it is sort of slouchy. Why don't you look at the new stuff that is coming in the new saffiano leather? It is stiffer so the bags will be more structured.

I've only heard a few things about the Saffanio leather. Is it expected to be released with the new floor set this week?