rooneygirl420’s Louboutin collection

I’ve been through quite the ordeal to get my second pair of Louboutins! First, I thought I wanted another pair of pumps. Maybe a So Kate or Pigalle. Then I was drawn to the Nosy style because it looked like a nice summer shoe.

So last weekend, I was in Neiman Marcus and saw the So Kate in the Unicorn color/pattern and thought they were so gorgeous! So they came home with me. Once I had them on for longer than a few minutes, I realized there was a pain in one of my feet that wouldn’t go away. So I learned that I can’t handle a So Kate :sad:
54B4A71B-60FC-40CE-9F88-DA61E036AED2.jpeg

So once I returned the So Kates, I got the Nosy that I was after. I was happy until I got them home and saw that the PVC would get kind of steamy while on the foot.
49A8400A-A3C4-48EB-9EE9-4CF599C3420B.jpeg

I ended up exchanging the Nosy for the Choca in rose gold vintage Specchio leather. I ended up with something completely different from what I originally wanted, but they’re gorgeous and I’m so in love with them!
33D11B80-54A1-4232-A1A2-E581A01C275B.jpeg

Congrats on the rose gold Choca rooneygirl420! If I didn't have a nude nappa pair from last year, I'd be shoe twins with you because I love rose gold.

I think I have a rose gold addiction lol. It helps that rose gold works really well with my skintone and can be worn as a neutral. I can’t wait to wear them out of the house for the first time!

Lovely collection! Be careful with the rosegold specchio leather. I have the So Kate’s and wore them over the weekend and they have scuffed already at the toe, causing the foil finish to come off. Fortunately it’s something a cobbler can repair.

Also, how do the chocos fit in comparison to Pigalle and your CL size?

I haven’t tried on too many different styles, but I’ll try to be as helpful as possible. So far, it seems like my CL size is usually a 37. My Follies Spikes and Choca are both 37. I’m also a 37 in Nosy. But I take a 37.5 in So Kate because of the really narrow toe box.