[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. She's gorgeous:smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

4. She's really cute and I like her style most of the time.

I can't believe people give her crap for not looking the way she did five years ago. Who has the same style they did five years ago!?!

5. she's very pretty. i feel like she looks like audrey hepburn in some pictures.

6. She's very pretty! I like her irl, but didn't find her believable in "dragon tattoo". She has such a delicate, soft little vibe - I expected them to cast an actress with a harder edge.

7. Attending the "The Discovery" premiere during the 2017 Sundance Film Festival on January 20, 2017 in Park City, Utah.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gelbergirl likes this.
  8. That hat standing next to Hollywood's version of Tiger Lily.

Esizzle likes this.
  9. Rooney is dating Joaquin now. Have you guys heard?

djuna1 likes this.
  10. Rooney Mara and Joaquin Phoenix Are Secretly Dating: Report
    January 12, 2017 | By Sierra Marquina

A match made in heaven. Mary Magdalene costars Rooney Mara and Joaquin Phoenix are reportedly dating, Page Six reports.

According to the site, “Phoenix and Mara fell for each other on the set while shooting the biblical epic and have been spending a lot of time together ever since.”

In fact, the Lion actress reportedly skipped the Golden Globes last weekend to “hole up together in the desert” with Phoenix. The duo reportedly were spotted at We Care Spa in Desert Hot Springs, California.

The duo shot the upcoming film together last year in Italy and were spotted smoking together on a hotel room balcony in Matera in Southern Italy this past November. They were also spotted together last month at a movie theater in Los Angeles.

The actors are next set to star together in Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot in 2018.

Phoenix’s rep denied the romance report, maintaining they’re just friends. Mara, who dated Charlie McDowell for the past six years, hasn’t been photographed with the director since August.

Source

Leaving Detox Spa together
    [​IMG]
    Source

Esizzle likes this.
  11. Esizzle likes this.
  12. Sundance 2017: Exclusive Portrait

[​IMG]

Source

13. They're never going to finish The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series are they? :sad: I loved those books and the foreign film version as well.

simplyhappy likes this.
  14. Attending the "A Ghost Story" Premiere on day 4 of the 2017 Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2017 in Park City, Utah.

Zimbio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. #15 Feb 5, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    At the 69th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards on February 4, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

Zimbio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice