Room for another Coach member?

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
Hi,
My name is Jenn and I'm a recent Coach convert. I made a mistake and walked into a Coach outlet at Rehobeth Beach, DE:wtf::drool:. I made it to my first regular Coach store today but managed to make it out without buying anything mainly due to lack of time to adequately decide on anything amongst the LOVELY bags I saw there. Most likely I'll stick to the outlets (3 within a 2 hour drive of me, 2 of which are Signature stores and one which is becoming a Signature store but hasn't gotten any sig merchandise in yet). I hope outlet girls are welcome too.

Welcome, Tanukiki!! We love the outlets around here...my first two bags came from the San Marcos outlet, and I love them. Brace yourself, though...buying sprees are contagious around here, and we're HUGE enablers!

Oh! I also want to say THANK YOU to so many of the posters from whom I have already learned a GREAT deal about Coach bags and accessories - especially learning to spot fakes! That's why I think I'll stick the the outlets and occasional boutique buys and steer clear of Ebay...:nogood:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Coach. We can't guarantee that you won't be tempted to head to a full price boutique after reading and seeing the bags! :yes:

Welcome, Tanukiki!! We love the outlets around here...my first two bags came from the San Marcos outlet, and I love them. Brace yourself, though...buying sprees are contagious around here, and we're HUGE enablers!

Is that the one in TX? I am moving to TX this summer so I think I'll be visiting there. Do you know how far it is from the Dallas area?

Is that the one in TX? I am moving to TX this summer so I think I'll be visiting there. Do you know how far it is from the Dallas area?

It's between Austin and San Antonio, so it's a ways, but definitely doable! It's a GREAT outlet. I wish I lived closer to it, but I was just visiting the area at the time.