Room for another Coach member?

Of course we have room! Everyone is welcome. Coach lovers unite! *insert cheesy 80's cartoon effects here*

I love the outlets. You can truly find some AWESOME treasures and deals there. Remember to scour the clearance sections for lucky boutique returns. And remember to post pictures of what you buy so we can all drool over it. The natives can get restless and need to be fed often!

welcome! I love the rehoboth beach outlet too! we have a house in bethany so we go there a lot!

I live in Dallas and the closest outlets to here are 3-4 hours away, but you can hit them both so it's worth it!

Welcome to TPF! We're very glad you're here!!

Welcome! How is the outlet in Rehobeth Beach? I'll be going there in August and can't wait! I've basically been to all of the outlets in the NY/NJ/PA area already so I'm branching out into other local states!

Welcome! How is the outlet in Rehobeth Beach? I'll be going there in August and can't wait! I've basically been to all of the outlets in the NY/NJ/PA area already so I'm branching out into other local states!

I only have one to compare it to so far (Queenstown, MD but will be visiting Lancaster, PA before I move), but I thought it was great! And the SAs there were SO helpful and nice! I have to say that the SAs at the Annapolis boutique must have thought I wasn't worthy or something because they barely even addressed me and I might have bought something :tdown: