Ronald MacDonald Feet Here: Let's Start a US Size 11-12 Club?

couture*genes

Jan 27, 2009
I wear:

42 in Chanel
42.5 in Louboutin Simple 70 (yes, they exist) but I can squeeze into 42 in round toe wedges.
41.5 in Gucci
42 In Manolo (although I have squeezed into 41.5 in the past)
11 in Puma Sneaks
41.5 Valentino Flat Sandals

Louboutin does not make 42.5 or 43 in Pigalle 85 so I'd love to know if what I've read is true (that Pigalle runs a little bigger).

Oh yes I can sort of relate as I have Flintstone feet...........a 39-40 but they are never wiiiiiiiide enough :sad:
Prada was usually ok but I will never get my feet into CLs. Even the sandals leave my two outer toes hanging off

Oh yes I can sort of relate as I have Flintstone feet...........a 39-40 but they are never wiiiiiiiide enough :sad:
Prada was usually ok but I will never get my feet into CLs. Even the sandals leave my two outer toes hanging off
I have to think some styles run wider than others, right? My experience with Manolos is that they run narrow but my Gucci shoes are all roomier in width.

I have AWESOME news. I just received a pair of Louboutin Pipina 55 pointed toe wedges in size 42. Previously, I found that 42s are just too tight for me-- I could squeeze into a 42.5 but frankly figured after my last pregnancy that I was a solid 43. However, these shoes fit perfectly. I might even have a millimeter to spare. I had read somewhere that Louboutin has been making his shoes a teensy bit larger in recent seasons, so maybe this explains it. Or maybe Pipina just runs large?

42s are mainly too small for me now post kids. I have been unloading a lot of my shoe splurges that are 42s. I ordered a 43 simple pump direct from Louboutin and was excited to see that size. That is truly what I need now in Louboutin. My 42 Manolos still fit. I do have some old Chanel 42s that still fit well but am wary about buying new ones. I have moved on to Stuart Weitzman as their 12 fits perfectly. A Gucci 12 usually fits me well also thought I used to be able to wear a Gucci 11-11.5. YSL 42/12 tributes are my perfect shoe and I own it in several colors...it is my go to going out shoe. The struggle is real.