Ron Rons or Simples?

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
I absolutely love my black patent Decolletes but I would now also like some round toe patent pumps in black to wear in the evenings. Should I get RonRons or Simple pumps? Maybe the Ron Rons are too similar to the Decolletes? Your thoughts please, ladies. TIA.

Yes, i know what you mean, they do look cute in other colours, but I quite like plain classic shoes, as I don't own many designer shoes, so when I buy a pair I want them to last and go with everything. I'm not too keen on the new Simple as I think the platform is a bit too heavy with the skinny heel. I like platforms to have a chunkier heel.

honeybunch, my first pair of CLs was the kid black simple 100. i've worn the heck out of them and i LOVE them. they're comfortable, classic, and you can wear them with anything. of all my non-platform CLs, they are by far the most comfortable. good luck!

Hi honeybunch... I tried both the patent black RonRon100 and the patent black Simple100 side by side at Barneys... I although both are fabulous, classic black pumps... I chose the Simple 100.

I did however just pick up the Magenta RonRon100's....:graucho: