Ron Ron or Decollete ?

ElleDior

Shoe Lover
Nov 10, 2006
I´ve been dreaming for a classical black pumps that I could wear for years.

After hard thinking, I´m trying to make my mind between Louboutin Ron Ron 100 and Decollete 100 pumps.

Cause I´ve always had flats and "easy to walk in" pumps, I´m wondering which one is more comfortable pair, Ron Ron or Decollete?

I would also need some sizing help : I usually wear size 38, my CL flats are 37 and my Pigalles were 37,5. Ron Rons only have size 38,5 available in black @ Luisaviaroma and Decollete has all sizes @ Ninas (the only Finnish boutigue that sells Louboutin). What size shoud I take?

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...orColor=QkxBQ0s=&season=actual&seasProdID=50I

http://www.ninas.fi/bulevardi13/?tag=christian-louboutin

Ron Ron is more comfortable but with wear décolleté is too. Past seasons decolletes run .5- 1 size up. I haven't tried fall/ winter so I couldn't tell you on that. Ron Ron ran tts for me past season and runs .5-1 size down for fall/winter. I preffer décolleté 100%. Ask the retailers what season they're from.

There are many many threads on this same subject, please do a search next time :flowers:

I think the Decolettes are super sexy but as a flat gal most of my life, I can tell you that they take some getting used to! I'm sooooo glad I didn't give up on mine. That's mostly all I wear now. I vote, Decolette!

ron rons are way more comfy to me..i didn't really need to break mine in. my decolette..even after wearing it 4+ times..it still hurts :/ But they are REALLY pretty on your feet though.

Both are gorgeous, but I prefer ronrons for comfort. I did not have the patience for the break in time for my decollettes, but my ronrons have all been instantly comfortable.

It's really down to personal taste - for me it's the Decollete hands down. I can live with the 2-3 wear break in period for the added sexiness :graucho:

I just purchased my first pair of Louboutins :yahoo:, a pair of Ron Ron shocking pink heels over the phone (my darling brother is purchasing them for me in Hong Kong). After much research I decided on the size but am worries I may have made the wrong choice. I am normally a size 40 (in Marc Jacobs and other brands) andI have an extremely wide foot. In addition, my left foot about half a size smaller than my right. Having read all the threads I decided on a size 41 in my patent leather Ron Rons due to my wide foot. Can anyone give me some guidance as to whether I made the right choice in going up a size or not??? Keeping in mind that they are a round toe shorter shoe in patent leather.
Thanks