Ron Ron Calf Leather Sizing

RachelMusk

Aug 28, 2008
I've bought a pair of these in black and they are quite tight but the assistant said the leather stretches and so it's better to go for the smaller size than a size that feels bigger.

Anyone had any experience on how much the leather stretches on the calf leather ron ron's??

I have the Ron Ron in black patent and have found them to be true to size as patent rarely stretches, I'm not sure about the calf I'm guessing they will stretch a bit as it's a softer leather than patent. If they are feeling tight wear them round the house with a thick pair of socks, not sexy but effective.

^ITA

My brown glittart patent RonRons are TTS. All my calf CLs have stretched quite a bit, some up to half a size - the sock trick should sort them out :tup:

Rachel, it depends on how it's tight. If your foot is crammed in length-wise, then that's not really going to stretch. But if the problem is more that it feels tight on the tops and sides of your foot, then the tighter size should be perfect with a little stretching. If they're really uncomfortable, as in they're making your feet numb or anything like that, then go up a half size and use padding if they're too loose. But my guess is the leather will stretch pretty easily - I have to pairs of patent ron rons, in bronze glittart and teal, and they both stretched a little.

I initially got the leather RonRons in my true size but they were too tight, but I have wide feet. I went up half a size in patent and they fit great.