Ron Ron 100s ready to return to store... Am I making a mistake?

Hi, carrera

Yes, my normal shoe size in other non-CL shoes is 37. When I first bought them there was very little room length-wise, since they were a close fit. I am sure that you are right - your foot is slipping forward, making the toe box tight, because of the heel height. This happens to me with higher shoes, but I counter it by padding the toe box, which then naturally pushes my heel to the back of the shoe.

Yes, the Simple has more room in the toe box, but I, personally, don't think the look is quite as sexy as the Ron Ron. JMHO.

I bought my black patent Ron Ron 100's in July, similar situation to you, my first louboutins and my highest shoes without a platform. The sales assistant insisted I buy the 39 (my regular shoe size) instead of the 39.5 which I thought was a better fit. Got them home and started worrying about the height, even went to another store to change them for the 85 version, but they just weren't as sexy, so bit the bullet and took the 100's home to stay. Now the stretching part, the sock trick just did not work for me, my toes would be numb and the next day they seemed to shrink right back! Took them to be done professionally in the end, so much better and none of the sock trick pain. V long story short it took a good few wears and some nasty blisters (even with blister block) to break them in and get used to the height, but they are now amazingly comfortable. They have actually stretched more, which means I can fit a ball of foot pad in, extra comfy and stops my feet slipping forward :smile: So id say definitely persevere with them it's oh so worth it in the end!