Romy with a twist: the LIZ - any wearers/fans of this heel?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear all,

I purchase my first JCS- the LIZ in 85mm in black suede because I got it at 75% off at a department store closedown/outlet. I LOVE how they look (quite sexy i think) and i do not own a pair of black pumps that are modern (i know. dont ask me how thats possible, somewhow i just got nude and red and then heeled sandals in all colours).

now the liz is not uncomfortable but the toe area is quite squishy/pointy. im thinking due to it being suede surely they will mold to my toes.. will they not? I am unsure if i should return because I will just get a voucher anyway. The back of the heel is a bit slippery - i wouldnt want to dance a waltz in them as it feels a BIT insecure (I did try at home though and it works if I have to.. :biggrin:)

What do I want them for? chic dinners and maybe work outings. im 29 turning 30 and in desperate need of a pair of oomph luxurious black heels.

keep and ignore the pressure in the toe area or return?

[​IMG]

2. I love the style. Perhaps you can widen them by wearing them with socks at home?

3. I am happy to report I have worn them at home and they have already become the MOST COMFY heels on earth. I put a silicon anti-slip sticker on the inside of the heel so that my heel wont slip out and now I have a very good grip in them, they are soft, comfy and oh so lovely. I suppose one shouldnt expect miralces from shoes if they are fresh out of the box! They need to be worn at least once or twice ;) I can highly recommend!

Sterntalerli likes this.