Rompers?

HeyItsRobin

Jun 2, 2008
I am considering buying a romper from C&C. Something more plain that I think would be cute and comfy. I am a little concerned though if I can pull it off. I am 26 and a sz large. I have a toddler so I mostly go to the park, mall, super market, etc. Could I pull one off? I am thinking this one in navy:

Summer Linen - Romper - C&C California Official Store

So anyone with a romper, are any of you not a sz xs/s? I know I have seen a lot of pictures of people in rompers in the today's outfit thread and they look great, but the gals wearing them are always very fit, whereas I am not as much.

love those rompers! i thought for awhile before i finally get one from Esprit.
i love its casual look but i do wonder what kind of purse does one wear a romper with?
or do u do without the purse?

they r cute, have to admit, but I've only seen them on cute slender girls/women around nyc, or online on models (dont count). in all honestly, I would think they're all that universal, ie for all ages and body shapes...but wear whatever makes u happy of course.

That Juicy one is really cute, minus all the stupid gold details. The C&C one is extra cute! I got one similar to that, plain black t-shirt material, off ebay for super cheap. It's going to be good for the couple of outdoor concerts I have coming up, Green Day and Blink182. I'm thinking about just wearing it with plain low top black Converse Chucks and one of my Balenciagas. Thoughts?

That Juicy one is really cute, minus all the stupid gold details. The C&C one is extra cute! I got one similar to that, plain black t-shirt material, off ebay for super cheap. It's going to be good for the couple of outdoor concerts I have coming up, Green Day and Blink182. I'm thinking about just wearing it with plain low top black Converse Chucks and one of my Balenciagas. Thoughts?

I've seen it IRL and the gold details are not that bad! I generally don't like gold anything, but I was drawn to this. :graucho:This is definatly more of a casual romper but I'm sure that I will be able to find a TON of places to wear it to.:biggrin:

Thanks for the input :smile:

I ordered it and another black romper from the C&C sale. Hopefully they look decent.

mars702- I have thought about that issue. Maybe they need to put snaps in the crotch like a baby onesie?

You should wear whatever you want to wear! Pieces always look different depending on the individual. If we're generalizing though, then yes, tall & lean girls look better in rompers... but I only know that because I haven't seen a "different type" wear 'em!!