ROMPERS and JUMPSUITS- age limit?

Where r these 2 from..Thanks!! love them

Romper/Playsuit:
62255oudl.jpg

Jumpsuit:
61803oudl.jpg

So, I finally got the chance to try on a couple of rompers today and that was a big N-O...
I'm 38 years old and the short-short style looked like I was trying way too hard to be a teenager again. Just as I suspected.

I got a couple as beach coverups/ lounge around the house rompers...I'm 36, and even if I had a hot body, would feel like I was dressing too young if I wore them in any other setting.

I am going into my mid-30's...I remember I had a pink striped one back when I was 15....I look at the picture..and I look so childish in it....and now they are back in....I don't think there is an age limit.......as long as the cellulite is coverd....who cares......lol....:lolots:

I love pantsuit styled jumpsuits or longer cropped/capri styles. But, I agree- I am 33, consider myself curvy yet strong and fit- and I feel really out of my element nowadays earing short anything...

Jumpsuits- yes,
rompers- goodbye 20's!

So, I finally got the chance to try on a couple of rompers today and that was a big N-O...
I'm 38 years old and the short-short style looked like I was trying way too hard to be a teenager again. Just as I suspected.

Same boat, and same exact experience! I tried one on for kicks, and boy, I could not get it off me fast enough!!!

I'm 37 and love the black jersey romper I bought last year. I wasn't sure about them, but once I tried it I loved it. I am in good shape and it basically covers what a short dress would. I think it looks more pulled together than most shorts outfits do.

OMG! this has got to be the most classy elegant romper i've ever seen! where to buy pleeeezzzzzz??!!! :nuts:

w/ regards to the age issue, dont care! if you can carry it, rock it! i'm in my early 30's btw... jumpsuits & rompers crazed!

This one is also from Net-A-Porter and I think it was by Alice & Olivia. Pretty sure it's sold out by now, though.