Romilly arrived today!

mettan

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
Norway
After finding the fabulous Roxanne too tiny for me (I am tall, 179 cm), I luckily discovered her bigger sister (or brother?) Romilly.

As I just love the Darwin leather in oak, I was SO lucky when I discovered one on Ebay (an ended auction, but the seller still had it left, lucky me) Today it finally arrived, and it's just perfect!

It is very large, but as I am as tall as I am and love big bags, it just look perfect on me (IMO:cool:). BTW, I'm sure it looks fabulous on everyone (after all, it's a Mulberry):biggrin:
It is also quite heavy (have been told that it weighs approx. 2 kgs when empty), but I don't think that will be a problem.

But how to treat this beauty? I think that the darwin leather really suits the worn look, but I also would like it a bit "polished" and well-groomed and not "dry".
Any recommendations is gratefully appreciated, thanks in advance!

mettan

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
Norway
Thank you, GillianAnnie! :smile:

I will try to post pictures, haven't done it before so am a real novice of this, but, I'll try :smile:

mettan

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
Norway
By clicking the album "Mulberry collections" you will find pictures of the rest of my Mulberries. Again, sorry for the poor quality...