Romeo & Juliet Couture - Gossip Girl Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't say I've heard of R&J couture either... hmm...

2. come to think of it I have some random tops I bought at Marshalls that were R&J bc i remember thinking it was a no label type outfit where the brand isnt really a big thing. I'll have to go double check. But I do like alot of the pieces and its a great price point. I'll be able to hit up Neiman Marcus this weekend (which is listed a seller on their site). I'll check out the clothes (maybe try a few on) and get back to you

3. loehmanns always carries a lot of R&J. so does Bluefly (or at least i know they used to...i haven't been on their site lately).

i like R&J for trendy items, but some of the materials feel/look cheap. definitely a brand that is better to buy IRL instead of online.

4. I see a lot of it at TJ Maxx.

5. I always see it at NMCL. I looked thru the collection online, and honestly it looks like its based on serena/charlie's styles from the show. Not so much blair (which I was hoping for!)

6. I saw it on Hautelook a few weeks ago. I only clicked on it because it said "Gossip Girl" but I didn't like any of their clothes...

7. I see them a lot at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Saks' Off Fifth Outlet and Neiman Marcus Last Call. I didn't think much of them, but their items are pretty nice.

8. this is a brand i do not understand. their stuff is oddly expensive yet so cheaply made.

9. I gotta say, nothing there looks like anything you couldn't already find at your local Macy's.....

10. I have seen R&J at Burlington Coat Factory (similar to TJ Maxx and Marshals). Some of the R&J stuff is cute but I don't own anything.

11. Spot on. And for cheaper too.

12. nothing reminds me of gossip girl style...doesn't look very promising...